tags: #public #habits #learning #study
How to not to study
- Low utlity compared to other methods.
- Little or no benefit.
- Low utility
- Does little to boost perfomance
- Very bad at inference making.
- Summarizing or making notes
- Low utility.
- Can be effective for people who are skilled summarizers.
How to study
- Understand (Active recall)
- When you can teach someone on the subject
- Can you explain to someone else
- Read 2 or 3 paragraphhs, close the book.
- What have I learned.
- What are the key ideas
- Can I explain this to someone else
TL;DR Techniques that require you to retrieve stuff from your brain
* Test yourselves more